Question:
Star Trek Voyager (What happened to Icheb?)?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Star Trek Voyager (What happened to Icheb?)?
Ten answers:
?
2016-03-13 04:53:28 UTC
Picard crashed his ship too many times. Kirk lost a crewmember everyday it sremed. Janeway lost fewest crew members compared to the other ship captains plus she made Admiral before Picard and didnt let some annoying punk teen drive the ship. Only a woman could return Voyager home from the Delta Quadrant because they were lost and had to stop for directions.
?
2017-01-03 18:49:29 UTC
Star Trek Voyager Drone
?
2016-11-07 04:48:50 UTC
Icheb Voyager
2016-04-01 04:23:44 UTC
For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/nVB2u

Voyager is OK. It's cute that you and your girlfriend bond over it. My husband and I bonded over Next Gen........still is and always will be our sentimental favorite. Data is the most fascinating character of all Star Treks from the original to the sequels and spin-offs. I would follow Capt. Picard into battle anywhere......all he would have to say is "Make it So." "Engage" ing question! :)
?
2015-08-10 22:10:05 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Star Trek Voyager (What happened to Icheb?)?

I've recently been watching the reruns of Voyager on Spike. They introduced a character that was a freed Borg. He was on several of the episodes in the 7th season, and they explained the departure of the other Borg kids, but what happened to Icheb?

Was his storyline every resolved?
Bradley
2014-12-05 17:03:55 UTC
In the 4th season episode "The Omega Directive", Seven of Nine told Capt. Janeway that she retained the knowledge of Starfleet captains regarding the directive. I assume Icheb also retains this knowledge as well?
tg t
2007-05-18 12:41:04 UTC
I don't think they ever mentioned it during the course of the tv show what happened to Icheb. I remember there being an episode where they did find his people but his people sent him back out to meet the borg.
2007-05-17 10:08:13 UTC
Icheb was enrolled in Star Fleet Academy.
msX
2007-05-16 18:33:34 UTC
It was never revealed but I assume that he went back to earth with the crew since he was studying to get into the starfleet academy
dgtrkr
2007-05-17 08:28:42 UTC
Icheb

From Memory Alpha, the free Star Trek reference.

Gender: Male

Species: Brunali

Homeworld: Brunali homeworld, located near a Borg transwarp conduit

Mother: Yifay

Father: Leucon

Icheb was a young Brunali male who was one of five immature Borg drones released not fully assimilated from the Borg maturation chamber after a virus killed all adult drones aboard the Cube they were serving on in 2376. He was given the designation of "Second", as he could not control the other drones, even though he was the eldest among them. After a failed attempt to capture the USS Voyager, the adolescent drones were adopted by the crew of Voyager. The Doctor was able to remove most of their implants, and the crew searched for their home planets, with the hope of returning them to their respective families. Seven of Nine took it upon herself to tutor Icheb and the others, to help them adjust to life outside the Collective. (VOY: "Collective")

Seven took charge of the children, but Icheb and the others became rowdy and hard to control. Seven's regimented control made them feel like they were still on a Borg ship. Once she treated the children as individuals, they became manageable. (VOY: "Ashes to Ashes")

Icheb was especially intelligent and innovative, yet very reserved, and hoped to work alongside Seven of Nine in astrometrics. However, when his parents were located, he was returned to them. He tried to adjust to his new life, but after Voyager left, he learned that he was deliberately sent to be assimilated by his family, with the hopes that a pathogen he was carrying would destroy the Borg as it did to the cube that Icheb was aboard. Fortunately, the USS Voyager crew rescued Icheb from re-assimilation, and he rejoined the ship on its journey. (VOY: "Child's Play")

Life on Voyager

Icheb, with no other home, elected to return to Voyager on its journey back to the Alpha Quadrant. He attempted to apply to Starfleet Academy over the ship's regular data stream communication with Starfleet. If he passed the entrance exam, Tuvok would teach the classes he required. Later, when Seven's cortical node malfunctioned, Icheb realized that only a node from a living drone would save her. He removed his node and forced the Doctor to give it to Seven, saving her life. The doctor was able to perform a genetic procedure on Icheb that saved him. (VOY: "Imperfection")

While working with Lieutenant Torres in engineering, she became moody and was yelling at him when she fainted. He scanned her and believed that she had been invaded by a parasite lodged in her stomach. It was later discovered, she was pregnant. (VOY: "Lineage")

Icheb was forced to deal with re-emerging feelings of attraction towards those of the opposite sex. He misinterpreted signals from Torres, and believed that she was interested in a romantic relationship. Thankfully, the two were able to reach an understanding of truth that did not interfere with their working relationship. (VOY: "Nightingale")

Icheb befriended Q Junior, who was staying on Voyager to learn manners and self-control. During this time, Junior devised the nickname "Itchy" for Icheb. After taking a pilot lesson together with Icheb, they became friends. Later, angry at his father, who he felt did not appreciate his effort, Junior stole the Delta Flyer II with Icheb aboard. Icheb was seriously injured when the Flyer was attacked by an alien ship. This turned out to be a test for Junior devised by Q, who cured Icheb. (VOY: "Q2")

Icheb proved to have quite a talent for the Vulcan game kal-toh. Shortly before Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant, he defeated Tuvok, stating that it was "beginner's luck." (VOY: "Endgame")

When the Voyager returned home in 2378, Icheb planned to enter Starfleet Academy on Earth.

Icheb was named after his father, whose middle name was Icheb. (VOY: "Collective")

Alternate timeline

In an alternate timeline set in 2394, an adult Icheb helped Janeway and Chakotay restore Voyager to the correct space and time after it was hit by a chronokinetic surge that altered the ship. He did this by using advanced instruments that he and Naomi Wildman developed in the astrometrics lab. (VOY: "Shattered")

Appearances

VOY:

"Collective"

"Ashes to Ashes"